e two days off except the weekends and legal holidays. but you can take the two days off later if necessary.
彼得:所有的新员工似乎都会问这个问题。每个月除了周末和法定节假日你还有两天假,不过有必要的话你可以调休。
george: okay, i get it. then what about any others?
乔治:好的,我明白了。关于其他的规定呢?
peter: i'd like you to have a look at our firm's rules and regulations. here you are. if there is any question, you can ask me at any time.
彼得:你可以看一看我们公司的这份规章制度,给你。如果有疑问,随时可以问我。
george: all right. thank you very much.
乔治:好的。非常感谢。
notes
1. clock in and out 上下班打卡
2. absent ['?bs?nt] adj. 缺席的,不在的;缺乏的
3. staff [stɑ:f] n. 全体职工,全体人员;v. 为……配备
4. predict [pri'dikt] v. 预言,预报,预知,预测
5. have a look 看看,看一眼
6. doubt [daut] n. 疑惑,疑问;怀疑;v. 怀疑
小贴士
1. do not forget to clock in and out.
你上下班时不要忘了打卡。
2. what if i forget to clock in?
如果我忘记打卡怎么办?
3. you should report to the manager about your work every month.
你应该每月向经理汇报工作。
4. salary will be docked
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读! 第6页 / 共16页