ld you just wait for a moment, please?
请稍等一会儿好吗?
不小心打错电话
dialogue
julia wants to call mr. kant of the finance department. but she got the wrong number.
朱莉亚想要给财务部的康德先生打电话,但是她拨错号码了。
julia: hello, could i speak to mr. kant?
朱莉亚:你好,我可以和康德先生通电话吗?
a: there are two mr. kants here. which one do you like to talk to?
a: 这有两位康德先生。您找哪一个?
julia: i'd like to talk to james kant. may i have him?
朱莉亚:我找吉姆斯·康德。我可以和他讲话吗?
a: sorry, i beg your pardon?
a:不好意思,请再说一遍。
julia: james kant.
朱莉亚:吉姆斯·康德。
a: i'm sorry, but there's no one here by that name.
a:对不起,没有这个人。
julia: isn't this the finance department?
朱莉亚:这不是财务部吗?
a: i'm afraid you dialed the wrong number. this is the home telephone.
a:恐怕你拨错号码了,这是家庭电话。
julia: oh, sorry to have bothered you.
朱莉亚:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。
a: it doesn't matter.
a:没关系。
notes
1. finance departmen 财务部
2. dial ['dai?l] v.
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读! 第3页 / 共9页