behind his schedule.
鲍勃总是不能按时完成计划。
4. you can't always procrastinate.
你不能总是拖延。
5. i'm sorry to tell that the project is shelved.
很抱歉,工程延期了。
6. with the customer often picking holes in my work, my job has become a bed of nails. so i don't finish it on time.
顾客经常对我的工作吹毛求疵,我的工作太难做了。所以我没有按时完成。
7. i find the work heavy going, so i am afraid the job will have to be put off.
我觉得这项工作很难,恐怕不得不拖延了。
我也有不满
dialogue
julia looks very angry in the office. her goo friend and colleague jane comes to reassure her.
朱莉亚在办公室看起来很生气,她的好朋友兼同事简过来安慰她。
jane: you're fuming. what happened?
简:你气得快冒烟了。怎么了?
julia: the manager is not amenable to reason! he flared up at me, making a mountain out of molehill!
朱莉亚:经理真不讲理,一点小事就冲我发那么大的火。
jane: what's the “molehill” he made a mountain out of?
简:什么小事?
julia: i spilled his coffee just now, but i certainly didn't do it on purpose. i didn't think
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读! 第7页 / 共9页